Major Areas of Project Training/Dissertation in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
In-silico Drug Designing.
Quality Assurance and Control
Biostatistics and R-LANGUAGE
Database and Biological Tool Development.
Clinical Trials and Data Management.
Structural and Functional analysis of Genomics and Proteomics.
• BCIL Ceritified Trainer
• Online/Virtual Training
• Industry oriented training
• Individual topic allotted to each trainee
• Classroom session assistance as per the topic
• Guidance of qualified and experienced faculty
• Scientific Writing(Report,Thesis and Research Article)
• Faculty and Scientist assistance to work on topic and software usage
• Analysis, documentation, presentation and award of certificate.
For More Details Contact:
C-50, Second Floor, Sec-2, NOIDA-201301(U.P)
Mob:+91-9999 509892(For Registration)
Tel: +91(120)412 2315(General Queries)