How to join IBRI NOIDA Project Training
Participant can join IBRI by following steps:
1. Choose the area of Project Training i.e. Bioinformatics, Biotechnology or Pharmacy.
2. Download Registration Form and fill it completely.
3. Send Registration Form to institute address (Given Below) along with Registration Fees, one photo and 10th mark-sheet photo copy.
4. Registration Fees Rs 500/-(Dry Lab) and Rs.1000/-(Wet Lab) can be paid by DD / Cheque / NEFT / Cash to institute account.
5. Demand Draft or Cheque should be drawn in favor of
IBRI-UNIT OF EXORDIOR TECHNICAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED" payable at "NOIDA".
Address to Submit the Registration Form
C-50, Second Floor, Sector-2
Project/Summer Training Fee Details
Note: Keep the photocopies of Demand Draft/At Par Cheque and Registration form with you for record.
||Dry Lab Fee
||Wet Lab Fee
|| One Month
|| 45 Days
|| Three Months
|| Four Months
|| Six Months